Genres: Weddings, Portraits, Family, Events, Street
I am a Brazilian photographer with an undergraduate degree in Fashion from the Federal University of State of Minas Gerais and a graduate degree in Designer and Culture from the University FUMEC. I lived in New York City where I studied photography at the School of Visual Arts moving subsequently to Barcelona. I now reside in Zurich.
During my last 13 years I changed the direction of my path as a photographer. Photography has always been my passion, my therapy, my joy to wake up at sunrise and my most fulfilling experience. I see the world through the frames of the camera and beauty in every corner what makes me year after year feel the need to go deeper into this art.
A bit about myself as a Photographer:
- 2018 Zurich, Switzerland - First prize at the Swiss Photo Club Awards
- 2019 London, England - Interview at The British Journal of Photography. The Guardian editor's favorite Portrait of Humanity entries
- 2020 Zurich, Switzerland Instructor at Swiss Photo Club Academy Published in 4 newspapers Exhibited at the Swiss Art Expo, Zurich Lecture at Photobastei, Zürich
- 2020 Barcelona, Spain - Street art in Barcelona
- 2020 Paris, France - Street art in Paris
- 2021 Zurich, Switzerland - Photo tour "Perspectiva Urbana" in Zurich with "Destino Suiça"
- 2021 Tokyo, Japan - Official Selection of the TIFA (Tokyo International Foto Award)
- 2021 São Paulo, Brazil - “50 words 100 photos” were projected on skyscrapers in São Paulo.
- 2022 Budapest, Hungary - Exhibition at the PH21 Gallery in Budapest
- 2022 Zurich, Switzerland - Pop-Up Exhibition at Babalu Art Gallery Exhibition at the Photo Schweiz at Halle 550
- 2022 Arles, France - Street art in "Le Recontres De la Photographie"
- 2022 Worldwide - Released the book: “50 words 100 photos” in English, Portuguese and German.